Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Today was a whirlwind of activity, and I can't exactly say where all the time went.  I gave two finals in the morning then was a grading fool for the rest of the day.  Zumba w/ Kenzie in the early evening led to chillin' on the couch w/ Maddy. 

I could say the same for this past year.......I don't know where all the time went.  Some nights were dreadfully long, but this blog helped me deal w/ all the emotions.  Some nights were just too difficult to face those emotions so I postponed them for a day.  Some nights I wished the year or mourning was over b/c I just knew all would be well by 23 December 2010.  Some nights were firsts, others were lasts.  Some nights flew by w/ the exhaustion of softball games or walking the streets of London or touring the chateaus of France.  But some nights turned into the next nights, and gradually I began to feel that I would be okay.  Because somewhere along the nights, I gave myself permission to love, honor, and miss my mother w/o regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment