Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursday, 02 December 2010 -- Day 347

I dreamt last night that I found Mom and gave her a big hug.  She was wearing yellow.  She always looked good in yellow.  Once again I turned to www.dreammoods.com.  This is what it said about hugging:

"To dream that you are hugging someone, symbolizes your loving and caring nature. You are holding someone or something close to your heart. Alternatively, it may indicate your need to be more affectionate."

I know that when I started this grieving process and made note of my dreams I commented on how I was upset that I hadn't yet seen Mom in my dreams.  She's entered my dreams several times during the last few months, and now that I'm hugging her, I think it's b/c I'm ready to hold her "close to (my) heart" even though I can't hold her close in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment