Sunday, December 19, 2010

Friday, 17 December 2010

(NOTE:  The next three entries were all written on Sunday, 19 December 2010, b/c I spent the weekend in Minneapolis reconnecting w/ my sister.)

Kenzie, Maddy, and I arrived at Lori and Heather's this evening.  This was the first time I've seen my sister and her family since Mom's funeral, yet we fell right into the same connection we've had all our lives as if a year hadn't transpired.  We all talked and laughed and drank wine (well, my girls and her girls didn't) until one in the morning.  I'm blessed to have a closer relationship now w/ my dad, and my relationship w/ Ron has always been solid through all imaginable and unimaginable trials.  To have reconnected w/ Lori, my only sister, is to regain part of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment