Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wednesday, 01 December 2010 -- Day 346

I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but Kenzie and I have been taking Zumba classes for about a month.  Zumba uses dance and aerobic movement set to Latin music so it's an amazing workout, it's fun, and best of all I get to spend time w/ my daughter.  This exercise has boosted my energy level, and all those endorphins really have made me happier.  Since I'm happier, I'm less focused on my loss and more focused on what I gained from being Mom's daughter.  Since I'm doing these 45-minutes classes of nonstop movement twice-a-week, I've lost weight and gained definition.  This is definitely a win-win situation.  About the only thing that would make it better would be if Mom were taking the class w/ me.  She would've loved the dance moves, and since she taught me how to dance, I guess in a way she is enjoying the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment